First rain of October and a bowl of soup



I am just so glad I didn’t make it to the car wash shop yesterday because the rain came early this morning instead of tonight as weather man predicted. Having your car washed and waxed and shined only to be rained on can be irritating. Yes, the first rain of October came today when it starts getting cold as well. I think of noodles in a huge bowl with savory broth and spices galore….. yum…. With a mug of my steaming passion tea to start the day, I can hold off food intake till lunch when my craving will be satisfied and pictures of my noodle bowl to follow too :-)



Something came up and lunch was a sandwich and a small cup of chili but I will not be denied of my noodles so here's what I had for my early dinner. A bowl of noodles with shrimp, pork, quail eggs, fish balls, chicken, squid balls with jalapenos, bean sprouts etc...

Comments

Popular Posts