Just blabbing about nothing ... and everything



I love the sight of the morning light creeping through my bedroom window. For me it is indicative of a sunny day and good things to come. I just used my phone camera here so the picture’s not that great but the image is still vivid on my mind and that’s what matters.


Pink skies early in the morning and the majestic sun is about to come out in all its beauty ... One day I'll just stop to take a picture. Not today though... cars behind me lol....



Blue skies and the moon shaped like a comb not quite hidden behind the clouds at 4:30 in the afternoon. Nothing.... just love it....

Catching the sun before it finally sets.... I could have a better view by the beach....



And it’s 10 o’clock at night and I’m craving for mango sponge cupcakes. Not mango flavored ones but sponge cupcakes with grated cheese and mango slices on top – like these …. yummmmmmmmmm…. ahhhh the rewards of a little kitchen skill… I can just make whatever I crave for even late at night lol ... and I ask myself ------------
how can silly rambling affect the taste buds?

Comments

Popular Posts