It's Friday night but still no rest for the weary ... or wicked?

I could consider today the busiest Friday I’ve had in such a long time. I had a looooooooooong day at work I didn't even get the chance to have a little break with my girlfriends. I went home with eyes hurting and dying to see the outside world... ahhh the parking lot looked splendid with all the plants and flowers and clear blue skies and cotton-like clouds.

I should be out tonight with my friends at a sports bar maybe to unwind and watch the Lakers but I had to hurry home because I had to cook pasta and make some cupcakes for a friend. I hope to finish everything before game time and have the food ready when my friend comes by to pick it up. That on top of making dinner which is easy because I could just cook some spaghetti and use the same sauce for the baked penne with Italian sausage for my friend. I should rest a little bit before cooking but I’d rather be over and done with it so I could just enjoy the game without going back and forth to the kitchen. That’s a tall order though. But somehow I managed and the best thing that happened was another win for my hbs:-).

Comments

Popular Posts