Tonight's the night ....

Every sports fan and basketball fan for that matter knows what’s going to happen tonight at Staples Center. It is make or break for both the Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics in the season’s final game of the NBA. I am nervous with anticipation as usual, trying my best to stay away from sports radio stations and listen to their predictions and analyses without success. I am constantly changing stations as I type this.

I was so tempted to make Peach Cobbler again this morning like I did Tuesday when they won game 6. I don't know, I just I want to revisit the things I did that day to duplicate the positive vibes. I have my ingredients and I even bought my vanilla ice-cream to go with it. But I was running late so I couldn’t. That will be on the menu tonight. After the game ...

Meanwhile ... counting the hours to tonight .....

Comments

Popular Posts