Closing the season


Wow, have I been away this long? May 1 being the last post makes it 12 days absence. I just was not up for it. It feels weird because I should be visible this time of the year with the NBA finals around the corner; weird because my homeboys are going fishing after being swept in the semis. My mind tells me they can’t win it all and that it’s really difficult to do it three times in a row; and yet it still hurts. No purple and gold goodies whenever they win which is customary for me and which my friends at work really look forward to. There’s no greater fun sharing good eats after a W.

Let this post be my closure for this season. My homeboys failed to get their 3peat but it's been a great ride. Thank you guys for the two titles and four trips to the playoffs; Lamar’s 6th Man of the Year award; Kobe making it to the NBA All Star First Team; Pau to the Second Team and Ron getting the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award.


I know my homeboys will be back hungry and motivated. Still bleed purple and gold.

Comments

Popular Posts